Intertextual Connections


Sleeve exchange

An soulful art shadow stopped by earlier this evening. We've not met in ages, at least since the serving days of Footstools. Ah, he still carries the freedom smile with him. Only now, he comes with a sleek new ride.

Intention with looking dress to kill tomorrow, I loaned him my jacket and we also exchange the lil' verbatim catch ups.

I agree. Blogging is contemplative and therefore needs time. Reason why my blogging rate is so low right now.

In the talks about the cycles of work and how we just don't have time for other things but I resigned to my bed for comfort. I was in between naps before J came, it's a blessing to be off so early today because of the Dot M's AIS Launch at Cineleisure. 3 times a lady maybe, but 3 times for Spiderman. I don't think so.

Met some other shadows, people you know, how you really only know them when they are still dating your friends and then you don't see them for yonks and you bumped into them. Yeah, I met two of those today.

Somehow my vibe is that, there is a wall behind all the surface talk. More of the talk that yea, I am doing well and starting to do this and that. Opening up a new section of my life for pathtaking. As for me, I was rather surprised to see them and more than glad to have a chat. I was really peering over their shoulder to see what the food selection was :p

Basic Cholestrol Intensive Tea Set.

So all this sleeve exchange of clothing, handshakes, and smiles really does put one to think - What are you wearing on your sleeve?

Sorry, I think it's the char siew pau stain I had from the morning breakfast. ooopsie dim sum.

Labels:

3 Responses to “Sleeve exchange”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    sleeve drenched with antiseptic eyedrops. - D :)  

  2. # Blogger rizumu

    O_O

    >_<

    I_-

    o_O

    kindly pick your eye sleeve pls.  

  3. # Blogger Jon

    Hey bro, thanks a mil for the jacket. You'll see it didn't disappoint! Wait for the pics ;)  

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.